A Customer should be serious and use good judgment when leaving feedbacks for any product of Peekticker.
Feedback Abuse Policy
When leaving feedbacks, please follow Peekticker Feedback Abuse Policy by avoiding any of the following:
- Including links or scripts
- Making negative statements about a product that conflict with the positive rating
- Identifying personal information about another customer, including real names, postal addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses
- Using political, religious, or social commentary rather than a genuine comment about the transaction
- Making comments, replies, or follow-up references to a completely irrelevant transaction or unrelated experience
- Using profane, vulgar, obscene, or racist language, or adult materials
- Using inflammatory terms such as fraud, liar, cheater, scam artist, con man, etc., while strongly discouraged, will not be removed unless found to be in violation of any of the guidelines above.
Feedback Withdrawal and Removal
Peekticker may remove feedback ratings and/or comments that meet the guidelines outlined below:
Feedback (ratings and/or comments) may be removed in the following instances:
- There is a violation of the Feedback Abuse Policy.
- A customer provides Peekticker with an email address that is invalid and cannot be contacted at the time of the transaction.
- A customer who mistakenly leaves a negative or neutral feedback intended for another product, and has already placed the same feedback for the correct product, may inform Peekticker of the error.
- Peekticker customer can modify a feedback they leave once. If the feedback is already modified once, Peekticker can modify the feedback after the customer gives enough relevant evidence. The feedback modification record must be kept for the trading partner.
- Buyers will not threaten to leave a negative feedback with the intention of getting extra service or goods. If this should occur, the negative feedback will be deleted; other penalties may be incurred.
For more information Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org